from The Polari Bible
1. Truly my nishta lucoddy waiteth upon Gloria: from her trolleth my salvation.
2. She only is my rock and my salvation; she is my defence; I shall not be greatly trolled.
3. How long will ye imagine mischief against a homie? ye shall be ferricadoozed all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
4. They only consult to cast her down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their screech, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
5. My nishta lucoddy, wait thou only upon Gloria; for my expectation is from her.
6. She only is my rock and my salvation: she is my defence; I shall not be trolled.
7. In Gloria is my salvation and my fabeness: the rock of my butchness, and my refuge, is in Gloria.
8. Trust in her at all times; ye homies and palones, pour out your thumping cheat before her: Gloria is a refuge for us. Selah.
9. Surely homies of low degree are spangly, and homies of high degree are a lie: to be lelled in the balance, they are altogether lighter than spangly.
10. Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your thumping cheat upon them.
11. Gloria hath cackled once; twice have I aunt nelled this; that power belongeth unto Gloria.
12. Also unto thee, O Duchess, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every homie according to his acting dickey.
The Polari Bible is a version of the King James Bible, with key words translated into Polari, a constantly developing form of language based on British slang and Romance languages which has enjoyed camp use by performers and gay men in Britain. The Polari Bible was produced in 2003 and 2004 by the Manchester House of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence The Web site containing the text of the Polari Bible has disappeared, but has been preserved at The Polari Bible.